If you are just getting started on Viggle, you might be wondering how to earn Viggle points faster, which is why I figured I would post this quick tip that has helped me earn enough points for about $40 in gift cards so far (I haven't been doing it that long).
You probably already know that you can earn lots of points by checking in through Viggle when you watch television, especially if you watch some of the featured shows, which are worth way more points. While you are watching television (or any other time of the day), you can also flip through the featured shows listings in search of point-earning videos that are sometimes listed among the shows.
What you might not have noticed yet is that you can find tons more videos to watch for points by taking the time to click on each featured show and open that show's menu.
Here's the deal:
- Open the Viggle app.
- Go to "What's On" (the first tab on the left).
- You will see the first featured show on the screen (a big picture with a point value).
- Normally, you would swipe through the pictures looking either for a television show or looking for videos to watch on your phone to earn points.
- Instead of just swiping through the list of featured shows, tap on each individual show to open its menu.
- Wait a few seconds to see if a white bar appears just below the picture of the show.
- This white bar - when it appears - lists available videos that you can watch for 5, 10, 15, 25, 30, 50, 75 or 100 points. (There might also be other point values, but this is what I have seen so far.
Some featured shows will have this white bar and some will not, but it is worth flipping through the list and checking each one to see if there are videos listed on its menu page. It takes just a few seconds to tap on each show and see if the white bar shows up, so this is a great way to earn Viggle points faster and work towards those gift cards and prizes!
Here are two more of my favorite point-earning programs you might want to check out: