Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Cleaning Products
Making your own cleaning products is the best way to ensure you
Here are just five of the many benefits that come with making your own DIY cleaning products:
- You know exactly what is in each product you use and can pronounce all of the effective, non-toxic ingredients.
- You can save hundreds of dollars each year, since making DIY cleaning products costs just a fraction of what you would pay for commercial products.
- You can be sure that your products were not tested on animals and are safe for your family.
- Reusing your own spray bottles, jars or other containers means less packaging waste.
- DIY cleaning and household products require few ingredients, are incredibly simple to make and can be whipped up with stuff in your pantry at a moment's notice.